A maintenance plan: what's the point?
For companies, and warehouse managers in particular, defining and keeping a maintenance plan for logistics facilities is essential:
- To avoid possible failures that can lead to technical damage, causing a slowdown or even a stoppage of your supply chain and therefore economic consequences on your business.
- To maintain performance at an optimal level by making software and technical updates.
- To cope with technical obsolescence by using substitute products.
- To reduce your operating costs through targeted or general supply chain optimizations.
- To adapt to new production rates, new volumes or a new type of goods by upgrading your installation.
Installation and commissioning of the solution. 24/7 operational support to guarantee an optimal availability rate according to the maintenance contract.
ACTOR OF YOUR SUCCESS
- Installation and adjustment of your solution
- Support at start-up until your teams are fully up to speed
- 24/7 availability
- Scheduled corrective maintenance
- Spare parts available in addition to your own stock to limit risks.